Medicine from Plants:
Sunday, October 28, 2012
Wapsinonoc Farm, West Branch, Iowa
At this workshop you will:
- Learn about the healing properties of a variety of medicinal plants growing in Wapsinonoc Gardens.
- Choose one or more plants suited to your own needs.
- Tour the medicinal gardens
- Harvest your chosen plants, clean, prepare and fill tincture jars to take home.
- Handouts of medicinal plant descriptions and uses, & instructions on tincturing
- Lots of individual attention as you choose your plants and make your tinctures
- Medicinal plants
- Large and small jars for tincturing
- Small dosage dropper bottle
- 100 proof vodka
Cost: $50 per person. Please register early as workshop is limited to ten people.
Contact Info: Nan Fawcett, 2039 Eureka Avenue, West Branch, IA 52358, firstname.lastname@example.org.