Saturday, August 10, 2013, 1-5:00 p.m.
Wapsinonoc Farm, West Branch, IA
At this workshop you will:
• Learn about the healing properties of a variety of medicinal plants growing in Wapsinonoc Gardens
• Tour the medicinal gardens
• Choose one or more plants that you would like to tincture
• Harvest your chosen plants, clean, prepare, and fill tincture jars to take home
• Handouts of medicinal plant descriptions and uses, & instructions on tincturing
• Lots of individual attention as you choose your plants and make your tinctures
• Medicinal plants
• Large and small jars for tincturing
• Small dosage dropper bottle
• 100 proof vodka
Cost: $50 per person. Please register early as workshop is limited to ten people.
Contact info: Nan Fawcett, 2039 Eureka Avenue, West Branch, IA 52358 firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-643-3342. To see the medicinal herbs growing at Wapsinonoc Gardens, go to WapsinonocGardens.blogspot.com.