Sunday, October 2, 2011, 1-5:00 p.m.
Wapsinonoc Farm, West Branch, IA
At this workshop you will:
- Learn about the healing properties of a variety of medicinal plants growing in Wapsinonoc Gardens
- Choose one or more plants that you would like to tincture
- Tour the medicinal gardens
- Harvest your chosen plants, clean, prepare, and fill tincture jars to take home
- Handouts of medicinal plant descriptions and uses, & instructions on tincturing
- Lots of individual attention as you choose your plants and make your tinctures
- Medicinal plants
- Large and small jars for tincturing
- One small dosage dropper bottle
- 100 proof vodka
Cost: $50 per person. Please register early as workshop is limited to ten people.
Contact info: Nan Fawcett, 2039 Eureka Avenue, West Branch, IA 52358 firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-643-3342. To see the medicinal herbs growing at Wapsinonoc Gardens, go to WapsinonocGardens.blogspot.com.